Right on target!
I just want to thank again all of those people that made donations to VSO Canada in my name. I don't quite know how it happened so quickly, but I have already gone over my $500 target!! Somehow I expected fundraising to be much more painful, but the support and generosity you showed me made it a very happy experience indeed.
If anyone made a donation and has not told me personally, I should inform you that VSO is not allowed to release the names of donors (I know, as my father says, bureaucracy will bring an end to this country...). So if you are wondering why I haven't said a big Thank You! to you yet, it may be because I don't know that you made a donation! Please do let me know!
If anyone made a donation and has not told me personally, I should inform you that VSO is not allowed to release the names of donors (I know, as my father says, bureaucracy will bring an end to this country...). So if you are wondering why I haven't said a big Thank You! to you yet, it may be because I don't know that you made a donation! Please do let me know!


2 Comments:
ash,
did you somehow end up on the wrong continent by mistake?
ha ha!
look, my picture shows up!
Post a Comment
<< Home