Flexibility? Check.
For VSO, flexibility is one of the most essential characteristics of a volunteer because apparently things don't always go as planned. So when I was told that my arrival date had been pushed back 2 weeks, I can't say I was surprised. I'm sure it will be the first of many bumps over the coming months that will demand flexibility, and then some.
I now leave Canada around October 11th, which is pretty awesome because it means I will get to visit with my brother, Fraser, who arrives home from Japan on October 7th. I still hope to spend a couple of days in the UK before leaving London for Zambia on October 14th, so those of you in Norwich, prepare yourselves!!
I now leave Canada around October 11th, which is pretty awesome because it means I will get to visit with my brother, Fraser, who arrives home from Japan on October 7th. I still hope to spend a couple of days in the UK before leaving London for Zambia on October 14th, so those of you in Norwich, prepare yourselves!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home