Sunday, August 14, 2005

On my way to Technitopia

Well I have to admit I'm pretty proud of the progress I have made with my blog over the past few days (if only I could say the same for my dissertation...). I have managed to brave the mysterious world of HTML code to change the template, add links, AND upload a picture in my profile (something I gave up hope on days ago). It may sound like small potatoes to those technically inclined folks who are reading this, but believe me, for a technically challenged lass like myself, unsupervised tinkering with HTML was no easy task!

So I guess now that things are taking shape I should probably share my blog, so that people can actually read about my accomplishments... Maybe just a few more days of privacy, to determine whether 'White Girl in Africa' is a sufficiently PC title...

1 Comments:

Blogger KLindsay said...

I love your blog, and look forward to keeping up with you, your work, and your travels through it.
I know I'm not your mother, Schlee, but I am nevertheless SO proud of you. You are a simply stunning and amazing woman.

5:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home