Thursday, November 17, 2005

Wow! And Thank You!

I was pleasantly surprised to find out yesterday that I received a Distinction on my dissertation, and will also be awarded my MA with Distinction. I am somewhat surprised, and very grateful to everyone that helped me along the way.

So… to Jock, thank you for everything, especially for having faith in me when I did not! To Craig, thank you for the laptop, which made my dissertation possible and my life a lot easier! To Terry and Stephanie, thank you for putting me in touch with great people to interview. To all the Filipinos that gave up so much of their time to tell me their stories, thank you for making it all worthwhile. And to my family, friends and Xavi, thank you for your unfaltering support.

Don’t worry, I won’t start a PhD for at least a few years…:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home